Our work focuses on advocating for legislation in the Washington State Legislature and Congress, educating membership about the policy process, and helping our members communicate with their legislators.
We also provide input on court rules and state agency policies related to survivors and domestic violence programs, as well as participate on committees and work groups that address a variety of social justice issues.
Look up your elected officials, find out about bills related to domestic violence, take action on current legislative issues. Get involved here!
Legislative Action Alert List
Join our Legislative Action Alert List to get the most up-to-date news about what's going on in Olympia. You can expect to receive one to three messages a week during the state legislative session and less frequent messages the rest of the year. Sign up here
During the annual Washington state legislative session, we provide updates on our priority issues and bills.
- April 15th Legislative Update
- March 29th Legislative Update
- March 15th Legislative Update
- March 1st Legislative Update
- February 15th Legislative Update
- February 1st Legislative Update
- January 18th Legislative Update
- 2013 Legislative Agenda
- 2012 Legislative Summary (PDF)
- 2011 Legislative Summary (PDF)
- 2010 Legislative Summary (PDF)
- 2009 Legislative Summary (PDF)
- 2008 Legislative Summary (PDF)
- 2007 Legislative Summary (PDF)
- 2006 Legislative Summary (PDF)
- 2005 Legislative Summary (PDF)
- 2004 Legislative Summary (PDF)
- 2003 Legislative Summary (PDF)