The Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence can provide information and statistics about domestic violence. We are available for interviews and can connect you to local experts in your county. Contact us at 206-389-2515 and ask to speak to the Director of Communications.
Covering Domestic Violence is a resource for reporters that includes our most current statistics and tips for accurately covering domestic violence crimes.
- Covering Domestic Violence: A Guide for Journalists and Other Media Professionals
- Current statistics from our media guide
- July 16, 2013 Press Release: Mariners Host Second Annual Refuse To Abuse® 5K Run/Walk Inside Safeco Field for Domestic Violence Prevention
- April 17, 2013 Press Release: HB 1840 firearms and domestic violence
- January 22, 2013 Press Release: Jacksons Raises Over $155,000 for Domestic Violence Prevention
- Press Releases from previous years